Terms and Conditions - BFI x Fourpure 'Win tickets and a tab'
Full Terms and Conditions - BFI x Fourpure 'Win tickets and a tab'
- This promotion is only open to people that are legal residents of the United Kingdom, aged 18 or over, excluding employees of Fourpure or anyone professionally associated with this promotion. The promoter reserves the right to verify the eligibility of entrants.
- The competition is being run via the social media platforms, Instagram, Facebook and via email marketing. To enter you must purchase one of the Fourpure multi-packs (x6, x12 or x24).
- Promotion Period: Enter between 5.00pm BST on the 28th September and 23.59 BST on the 5th October 2022.
- The Prize: One winner will receive 2x tickets to one of the two available screenings (Pretty Red Dress, Getting it Back:The Story of Cymand) plus a £100 bar tab at a venue TBA that has Fourpure beer available on tap.
- Winner Selection: The winner will be randomly selected from all valid entries received during the promotion period. The prize draw will be conducted by Fourpure after 5th October 2022.
- Winner Notification: The winners will be contacted by email within 1 working day of the winner selection and the tickets will be made as soon as possible thereafter.
- The Prize is not transferable or exchangeable.
- If for any reason any aspect of this promotion is not capable of running as planned, Fourpure may in their sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion, or invalidate any affected entries.
- The Promoter may refuse to award a prize, or seek its recovery, in the event of an entrant's fraud, dishonesty or non-entitlement under these Terms and Conditions.
- Fourpure and their associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this promotion.
- All entries must be made directly by the person entering the promotion. Bulk entries from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted. Incomplete or illegible entries and entries which do not satisfy the requirements of these Terms and Conditions in full will be disqualified and will not be counted.
- If an act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which is beyond the reasonable control of Fourpure and which prevents Fourpure from complying with these Terms and Conditions Fourpure will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligations.
- This Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook or Instagram. Entrants are providing information to the Promoter and not to Facebook or Instagram.
- By entering this Promotion, entrants agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
- If the winning entrant is found to have arrived at the Fourpure website via a referring domain that is known to specialise in competition listings (or that has a section on their site promoting competition listings), the entry will be disqualified and a new winner will be selected. Such websites include, and are not limited to : theprizefinder.com, superlucky.me, loquax.co.uk, competition-finder.com, moneysavingexpert.com