Competition Terms and Conditions : BrewLDN - The Ultimate Beer Weekend
2. The prize draw is free to enter and no purchase is necessary. You will be automatically entered into the prize draw.
3. All entries must be submitted via Fourpure.com and only one entry per person is permitted.
4. The opening date for entries is 00:00 on 07/04/22. The closing time of the prize draw is 23:00 on 29/04/22. Entries received after this time will not be considered.
5. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries not successfully completed due to a technical fault [technical malfunction, computer hardware or software failure, satellite, network or server failure] of any kind
6. A winner will be chosen by random draw performed by a computer process on 02/05/22
7. The winner will receive:
- 2 tickets to Brew LDN craft beer festival (Saturday 7th May) Consumer session
- £100 Uber voucher
- A two night stay at Hilton Bankside (6th – 8th May)
- Fourpure merchandise and beers goody bag
- A £60 tab at Grind London Bridge (must be used on 8th May)
In addition there will be a further 10x runner up prizes, also chosen at random on 02/05/22. These additional 10x winners will receive:
- 12x assorted core range Fourpure beers
- 1x Pork Legend Gift Hamper from Snaffling Pig Limited.
8. The winners will be notified by email or telephone (using details provided at entry) before 03/05/22 and must provide a postal address to claim their prize. If a winner does not respond to the Promoter within 2 days of being notified by the Promoter, then the winner’s prize will be forfeited and the Promoter will be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above.
9. The prize(s) will be sent to the winner(s) by post & email within 2 days of being notified of their win.
10. The prize for the winner is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered.
11. The prizes are supplied by Brew LDN, Uber, Hilton Hotels, Grind London and Snaffling Pig on behalf of Fourpure Brewing Co. Fourpure reserves the right to replace the prizes with alternatives of equal or higher value if circumstances beyond Fourpure’s control makes it necessary to do so.
12. The decision of the Promoter regarding any aspect of the prize draw is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
13. The Promoter must either publish or make available information that indicates that a valid award took place. To comply with this obligation the Promoter will send the surname and county of major prize winners and, if applicable copies of their winning entries, to anyone who emails (email@example.com) or writes to Fourpure Brewing Co., 25 Rotherhithe New Road, London SE16 3LL (enclosing a self-addressed envelope) within one month after the closing date stated in condition 4. If you object to any or all of your surname, county and winning entry being published or made available, please contact the Promoter firstname.lastname@example.org. In such circumstances, the Promoter must still provide the information and winning entry to the Advertising Standards Authority on request.
14. Participants are deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions upon entry. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse entry or refuse to award the prize to anyone in breach of these terms and conditions.
15. The Promoter reserves the right to hold void, cancel, suspend, or amend the promotion where it becomes necessary to do so.
16. Insofar as is permitted by law, the Promoter, its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize except where it is caused by the negligence of the Promoter, its agents or distributors or that of their employees. Your statutory rights are not affected.
18. The prize draw will be governed by English law and entrants to the prize draw submit to the jurisdiction of the English courts.
19. The Promoter of this prize draw is Fourpure Brewing Co. 25 Rotherhithe New Road, London SE16 3LL