- Job Title:
- Job Type:
- Job Location:
London Living Wage
The role is to be the single point of contact for all office related activities and ensure the smooth running of the day to day office needs and some operational admin requirements. We’re a team of over 70 staff, spread over 5 units on the same estate and we have a high paced, fun environment in one of the fastest growing UK Craft Breweries. We need somebody that’s calm, practical, takes responsibility and just ensures day to day operations run smoothly. The range of tasks are extremely varied, from; ordering, booking travel, ensuring we’re tidy, shipping mail orders, banking/post office, diary management, plus the odd shift in the taproom!
RESPONSIBILITIES (but not limited to)
- Full time role based in Bermondsey, London
- To support all things in the brewery running the day to day office requirements and show initiative to address things as they arise.
- Hands on. You will need to be practical, understand this is a varied role and take responsibility for the day to day office running in a fast paced and changing environment.
- Booking transport and accommodation
- Ordering and liaising with suppliers – Cleaners, materials, etc
- Assisting with operations admin requirements, such as liaising with customers and ordering production materials
- Customer facing. Professional phone manner and problem solving
- Computer literate. Emails, word, excel & CRM (Salesforce) will be commonly part of the role including entering information, preparing reports and communicating with customers
- Tidy. You need to keep the office tidy. You need to be proud of how our brewery looks
- Passionate about beer. Enjoying craft beer and talking authentically about it is an important part of working at Fourpure
- Right First Time. Be able to demonstrate you care about getting it right every time.
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE & ABILITIES (but not limited to)
- Be a hand’s on and practical team player who is fit and able to lift and move 25kg
- Legal right to work in the UK
We are a London Living Wage employer and this role will have a salary at London Living wage. You will receive 20 days holidays (plus bank holiday) and you’ll even get your birthday off as well.
HOW TO APPLY
Email us to let us know why you are perfect for this opportunity, and include your CV: email@example.com