- Job Title:
- Job Type:
Full Time (40.0 hours p/w)
- Job Location:
London, South Bermondsey
£21,216 per annum (pro rata)
We are looking for someone keen to enter into a career in marketing to assist our team on a daily basis, with a varied and engaging workload and the chance to work in a fun, challenging and dynamic team.
- Daily administrative tasks including procurement, point of sale and events stock management and travel organisation
- Supporting all members of the team in organising and implementing a varied range of projects across all aspects of marketing activation
- Copywriting and presentation preparation
- Market research, report writing and data analysis
- Attending events and marketing activations as a representative of Fourpure Brewing Co. on an adhoc basis
- An understanding of the purpose of marketing and the role it plays within a business
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office, including Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Undergraduate degree in marketing and/or experience in an administrator role would be beneficial
- An interest or experience in the F&B industry, with a focus on beer and brewing would be a bonus!
If you believe you are right for this role, please apply below and send us your CV and covering letter or email firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject ‘Marketing Assistant Application’.