- Job Title:
- Job Type:
- Job Location:
London Living Wage
The role will interact with the entire team in the brewery supporting our modern and cloud based IT infrastructure. From providing new PC/Mac laptops to new starters and supporting day to day IT issues, through to helping with the brewery network linking our state of the art brewhouse and packaging equipment you will help with all aspects to ensure the smooth day to day running of our Brewery. We’re a team of over 80 staff, spread over 5 units on the same estate and we have a high paced fun environment in one of the fastest growing UK Craft Breweries. We need somebody that’s calm, practical, takes responsibility and just ensures that things are done when needed to ensure our day to day operations run smoothly. The range of tasks are extremely varied and strong organisational and communication skills are a must for the role.
RESPONSIBILITIES (but not limited to)
- Full time role based in Bermondsey, London, to support all things IT
- Install and configure new desktop and laptop computers
- Diagnose and solve hardware/software faults
- Basic administration/user management of cloud hosted Office365 and Salesforce, and related systems
- Support and maintain the brewery LAN
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE & ABILITIES (but not limited to)
- PC & Mac competent
- Office, Windows and OSX experience
- Basic ethernet networking knowledge
- Interest or experience an advantage: industrial process communications such as Modbus; Linux; AWS and cloud services
- Communicating clearly and on time with internal co-workers
- Right First Time. Be able to demonstrate you care about getting it right every time.
- Legal right to work in the UK
- Passionate about beer. Enjoying craft beer and talking authentically about it is an important part of working at Fourpure
We are a London Living Wage employer and this role will have a salary at London Living wage. You will receive 20 days holidays (plus bank holiday) and you’ll even get your birthday off as well.
HOW TO APPLY
Email us to let us know why you are perfect for this opportunity, and include your CV: firstname.lastname@example.org